See anything wrong with this caravan offer?

i once got a tade that was, give them 1 oak log in exchange for 21 juniper logs… im fine with that

7 Likes

You are correct. My trapper was closing in on lvl 4 and I had just started building pen for his future friends.

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes I even get 10 oak logs for 5 oak logs… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

i once got this deal

give me 6 beds in exchange for 5 logs lol

2 Likes

I get those constantly. “I’ll give you 2 wooden swords for 15 oak logs”.

After playing at least two dozen games or so, I have to ask this:

Are wooden fence gates just some sort of alternative currency in the Stonehearth universe?

Or Is there some sort of raging, over-inflated gate artisan community trying to hawk all of its wares in ludicrous amounts for the most basic of supplies?

7 Likes

ok with all these weird and wonderful trade offers, why don’t we try turning it into a suggestion thread?

(get rid of ridiculous offers and replace them with more normal/believable ones?)

Or has the coding gone to far now to convert that specific file?

I imagine that is already probably planned to be done when currency and trade are in full play. (As in, they’re implemented now, but yet to be balanced and touched up, which generally comes afterwards)

1 Like

you really should have accepted this and then tried to make a pen with all gates… :smiley:

5 Likes

My weirdest one was "would you like to give me 7 squirrel jerky skin for 11 wood"
I’m guessing there was a massive economic inflation (no wonder those goblins are so greedy)

1 Like

I think I have the winner of worst trade offer ever:

And yes, I had been building a lot of fences. I basically fenced in my small town because I was informed that dangerous wolves were coming (which turned out to not be a threat at all). Needless to say, I did not accept the offer.

EDIT: I know this is an old thread. I didn’t want to start a new topic, but I really wanted to share this.

10 Likes

This needed to be shared… old topic or not. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

thats the absolute best trade offer ever :joy:

no worrys, necro posting is always fine, it saves us mods from having to merge :smile:

1 Like

yea, so long as you don’t revive it for no reason or provide absolutely nothing to benefit the dead post, it’s fine

wait, I provided absolutely nothing to this post, did I…

2 Likes

dont worry, thats generally me about 90% of the time :laughing:

1 Like

I just found another weird caravan offer (this screenshot is a year old):

4 Likes

sometimes its the opposite, 8 juniper for 11 oak, those ones are amazing, who doesnt love free wood :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Except when you’re actually giving away more wood than you’re receiving, as with the above trade…

Those traders clearly won’t be on the market for very long. They’re right up there with those people who keep trying to pawn off their cheap, mass-produced wooden gates…

3 Likes

I’m happy to report, that the current (stable) version Alpha 13 (r491 x64) still has quality offers… :wink: (I especially love the fact, that he wants to sell me the tool to make these things after I gave him the objects…)

4 Likes

And they gave you 3 days, He’s being generous!

3 Likes