Relyss Qubicle Creations

Now, here is my present for @Froggy . Hope it’s not sickly sweet and you like it :persevere:
With this, I begin my uploading of costumes, which could be made by the weaver. However, I don’t think we’ll have many spare settlers at first, and I don’t know if people would like this idea as it’s a bit childish.

With this, any of your friend would know that it’s you from far away (at least in a city/costume party, I think). Hope you like it! :confounded:

8 Likes

Bear costumes (I couldn’t resist the urge to add ears to that hood :sob:) :

Maybe they lack a small tail or something.

5 Likes

they look great! but yes, a small “bushy” tail is in order…

Cat costumes:

With and without whiskers. The tail is not centered, because of the number of voxels, but it’s barely noticeable.
I tried to make a tiger version, but it doesn’t look good to me. Maybe the stripes direction is wrong…

5 Likes

They are all fantastic! Bravo! :slight_smile:

Especially the frog suit :smiley:

And finally, a rabbit costume. I prefer the version with forward ears, but I know they should be facing sideward because it’s realistic. I failed in copying the rabbit clan ears :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

no bias of course… thats based purely on artistic merits… yes? :smile:

agreed…

@Relyss

Oh my god, I’m dying of cuteness… :tongue:

BTW, love the costumes.

1 Like

Agreed. This thread is just cuteness overload… SO ADORABLE

I’m struggling to hold onto my Man-card here, I think I’ve “squeee”-ed one too many times…

5 Likes

I’ll overload this forum with cuteness :dog:

See? I didn’t lie :smile:
Thank you guys.

2 Likes

all you require is a “cute costume” qubicle competition theme, and you are golden… :wink:

what’s next on your “to make cute” list?

A panda.

Make a panda, and you get a cake.

Please be a puppy, please be a puppy! :smiley_cat:

:pensive: I lost inspiration after making the costumes, so I just have unfinished projects (like a god/goddess, a titan, a golem, more clothes, my own original characters…). [quote=“Geoffers747, post:32, topic:2078”]
Make a panda, and you get a cake.
[/quote]
:persevere: but I already made a panda costume!

I’d have to find another breed, I’ve already made the corgi.

I’ve tried to make a panda, but it’s difficult because of the black on the eyes, and I’m having a hard time making the ears. I tried different sizes but to no avail, they didn’t look right nor cute.
So I made a red panda instead. :neutral_face:
And before that, a ranger novice (or something like that). She’s not so cute, pretty simple clothes, but makes a nice company for the little creature.

They could be improved a little, but I have no energy. :unamused:
My headphones have just broken and thus I can’t listen to any videotutorial on youtube :cry:
I’ll go buy new ones tomorrow or else I’ll have hard time learning java ee :sob:
Could anyone find me a job? :pensive:

7 Likes

How about a Beagle puppy?

It’s cute, isn’t it?

Oh, and please try not to 'Squeee!!" or “Awwwwwww!!” one too many times while looking at this picture.

i think both the girl and the little raccoon/fox? are adorable… :+1:

stop stealing my “squeeee” thunder! :tongue:

I’m a red panda! :arrow_heading_down:

But yes, it’s kind of a raccoon and also known as firefox :blush:

I’ll try to make something with the panda and the beagle, but I can’t promise anything…

1 Like

Acceptable. Just.

Well that’s close, I mean Red Pandas are on my ‘top 5 favourite animals’ list. So I’ll let you off :smile:

…What kinda sick person are you?!

i consider myself a fairly edumacated man… and yet, in all my “travels”, i have never seen or heard of a red panda…

color me enlightened! :+1:

They’re native to Zoos in England. That’s probably why I have a working knowledge of the Red Panda.