Post Your Alpha 10.5 Screenshots Here!

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

That looks a little better then those steam links

2 Likes

Ill join in :slight_smile:
Nothing special yet, but working on a huge town! Im gone totally Cities-building-mode :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the idea!
I had that in mind, when I had to go down hill - what to do and how to :smiley: The stairs part is pretty good!

though its nothing special, i kinda liked how this picture turned out,

i might try my hand at photo editing later, to make it look a bit more “poster like”

2 Likes

New screenshot of my Stonehearth town…

3 Likes

I can’t seem to join up buildings the way you do (with the taller one in the center). Do you have to lay everything out carefully or does it just work for you?

I try making the tower first and then placing the smaller buildings around it, but the smaller ones never seem to get completed with roofs.

Hi @kevinofnine,

I have many solutions to build this kind of structures. If one don’t work, i use the other :

Build all in 1 time, then help your hearthlings with many ladders in order to give them an accès on the roof.
If you build a house with many floors, don’t forget to let them a little accès in the middle of the 2nd floor. (personally i clear 4 cubes).

Another solution is to build the taller part, and finish it first. Then build smaller parts, one by one, and help workers with ladders too.

My Church is build that way. Smaller part > with building designer tool. Almost cube by cube.

For my castel, i build the big tower first. Then the others parts, but i let an empty emplacement between all structures. (1 cube empty is enough)

I hope you can understand me, i apologies i’m bad at English :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Silverthorn Update:

5 Likes

Update 3

Silverthorn

5 Likes

This is what I got at the latest build, each platform is supported by 4 small house and serves as pillar and residence. The top have a large walled platform with outdoor dinning area and larger living area.

I had wanted to make this a fortress/outpost of some sort.

4 Likes

Start working on my new town. First building was build on 4th try with 6 death xDDD

7 Likes