Pandemic's Art and Modding Corner! Bringing Pretty Back since 2017!

UPDATE:

Due to unforseen issues I cant purchase Q2. So I’ve emailed Minddesk to see if they have a solution to my problems. Hopefully things will be resolved soon and I can get back to work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

BACK IN ACTION:

SO, Qubicle has started working again thanks to the awesome people over at Minddesk!

Start a new render today, putting the nihonjin one on hold for now (it’s the next one) so I can work out any rust. Here’s what I’ve got so far!

It’s gonna be a forested community. A lot of my renders are either towns or nature and I figured “Why not both” but I am back to making awesome stuff once more! Got myself a new mod idea hopefully tests will go well and it can be shipped soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes

woot woot!

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1105, topic:5176”]
Here’s what I’ve got so far!
[/quote]already loving the look of it!

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1105, topic:5176”]
It’s gonna be a forested community. A lot of my renders are either towns or nature and I figured “Why not both” but I am back to making awesome stuff once more!
[/quote]sounds awesome :thumbsup:

2 Likes

RENDER UPDATE:

So, Iv’e been working away and decided I want to do a pine tree forest but I’m at a stand still on one of the aspects.

Should I have snow? Here’s an image of what the snow would looks like but keep in mind it will get better as I’ve only been working on snow for about 30 minutes.

the remainder of the walls need to be snowed as well as the trees, I would add more snow stuff, villagers would be wearing the snow coat model and icicles would be added along with it being a little darker so the lamp light can do some lighting :slight_smile: Let me know what you think!

12 Likes

You should wait and make this a Christmas render! (Or any other Holiday, depending on your belief system/preference)

2 Likes

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1107, topic:5176”]
Should I have snow?
[/quote]yes!

[quote=“Pandemic, post:1107, topic:5176”]
Here’s an image of what the snow would looks like but keep in mind it will get better as I’ve only been working on snow for about 30 minutes.
[/quote]i love it! and i’d love to see the snow be further developed.

1 Like

I do have a plan for a christmas render. I want to do snow because Biomes are coming an increasing thing, desert is being worked on now and rather than testing all this on a holiday render I’d rather just work out the issues now and do better for that one.

3 Likes

Okay soo… I’ve been continuing the render and I have one thing to say.

ITS SO PRETTY!

By the way. This will most likely be released on Monday. I got ALOT done today. Just too far along to do a “End of Day” update.

17 Likes

i agree… :smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I like where this is going … :grin:

1 Like

I was SO concerned on how the icicles would go over. I was having this MASSIVE issue with them in Qubicle so I tried just making pyramids in Blender and they worked okay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving the winter take, snowflakes are a genius stonehearth rendition. And the icicles look great. and the Buckbuck is just soo cute.

4 Likes

UPDATE:

So, the winter image is at final. I’ll be rendering out the complete image tonight and releasing to Patreon tomorrow.

I also started my first non-stonehearth project. I won’t be posting it here because well, it’s not Stonehearth. I’ll post a small teaser image once or twice and stop, if you want to see the finished image you’ll need to follow me on DeviantArt or be a Patreon. Here’s a small taste:

8 Likes

I’m gonna hazard a guess here in that its related to my guilty time-waster pleasure, specifically this:

Guess I’ll have to wait and see :laughing:

1 Like

… I dont even know what that is. Sorry dude :confused:

2 Likes

They look alike though. ^.^

1 Like

Looks a little like an Ork killa kan from Warhammer 40k…

2 Likes

I believe this is something from the mobile game Boom Beach

2 Likes

That’s what Google tells me, at least.

We’ve already had this discussion regarding you secretly being Supercell, @coasterspaul:wink:
And no, I won’t buy any gems.

But yeah, I was wrong. Must be a mech of some sort! Those look like shoulders and elbows more than weaponry.

2 Likes