New website page

I like this page and how it lays things out. When you open that steam floodgate, I think these types of pages will help with all the people that post about not having save compatibility as you update (or questions like it).

eh, I personally really dislike the new web layout. It looks like theyā€™re using that annoying ā€œresponsiveā€ design thatā€™s been getting popular as of late. The entire site feels too zoomed in, and just over all lacks depth like the old site had.

I think thatā€™s because it is Responsive design. Andā€¦ itā€™s super useful, it helps going cross platform (mainly to mobile) soooo much nicer. And with mobile being likeā€¦ the main thing nowadays, it only makes sense to use the latest and greatest layouts for it.

Donā€™t get me wrong, i liked the old site, but theyā€™ll be able to handle the new site so much better.

1 Like

Hey, isnā€™t the ā€œHarvestā€ image in the Getting Started page already out of date? Itā€™s missing the precision mining icon.

good catch! unless im mistaken it should be right beside the normal mining toolā€¦

Watch out. Donā€™t get trapped in the neverending cycle of mindlessly scrolling the page, marveling at all the shiny things, like I did. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

just noticed the new Some Technical Stuff section. nice job!

2 Likes

agreedā€¦ this will be immensely helpful! :+1:

something we can point folks to from hereā€¦ :clap:

3 Likes

Liking the new site so far. Clean, simple, and efficient.

2 Likes

:blush: thankyouverymuch

3 Likes

In the technical page on mobile(not landscape mode) the word technical in the title doesnā€™t size properly and so goes over the text background(the darker green).

Same with the path for example the user settings file, those are not cut off and so the site gets much wider the my screen

Edit: Also the titles of: Get Stoneheart, Come say Hi and the Dev Roadmap are poking out of the top of their text background

Edit 2: Same problem on the development page

Using Iphone 5

I kinda miss a way to navigate by months in the dev blog (the old monthly archive) but I guess itā€™s not a feature in the new layout. I think I can live with itā€¦ =T

Itā€™s looking great overall, with all the additions and fixes, pretty much complete :smile:

agreed :+1:

2 Likes