Module (Mission) Ideas

Here is one I thought of during work:

Sky Island Campaign

1. Random NPC encountered asks you for help, their small village is being raided.
  2. Player gathers sufficient forces and fights off the aggressors but notices the villager’s clothing and weapons were of unknown make.
  3. Village elder tells you a tale regarding his people who used to live on a floating island but were driven out by a Titan.
  4. Elder gives you a map for the teleporter that can be used to get to the island.
  5. Teleporter has been sabotaged by the Titan’s minion and needs to be restored with your resource.
  6. Once the teleporter is repaired it will activate at a set interval allowing you to access the island.
  7. BOSS FIGHT
  8. Upon capturing the island you are reward with some rare materials and plans for crafting professions. Now the player can start construction on their new floating island!
  • With great advantage of building on the island comes with some challenge, namely water and space to grow food. Players may want to set up a separate settlement by the teleporter and stock up enough material to allow the island to thrive. I think the devs will allow players to artificially extend the area of the usable land (scaffolding, man made extensions etc…). With enough work you can have a huge city.

This is all I have atm

3 Likes