In-Game Weather

Hi there. I have a few suggestions for the game (Stonehearth)

I was thinking that the guys at RE (Radiant Entertainment) could add wheather to the game.

Some examples of wheather types are: Rain Storm, Thunder, Lightning, Snowstorm, Wind, etc.

Wheather could also be implemented into seasons too! What I mean is that for example, if the season was winter, snowstorms could be more common and it would slightly have a better chance of wind.

That is all my suggestions. Bye

- EpicDwarf

Good idea, but Im not sure how much these would affect game play. even if they were just there for visual effect though, Im sold.

The crazy designer in me wants flooding and or snowstorms that require you to shovel the roads afterwards.

i think we’ll see some form of weather, but to what extent it will affect the environments is still open to discussion… in fact, here are a few other related discussions… :smiley:

2 Likes

If there were wheather types such as tornadoes or flood, that could affect the enviorment.

No, I will not wheat her.

…

Oh, you meant weather, didn’t you? Sorry, my bad.

1 Like

From the pizza party livestream:

• Will there be weather? 58:48

We want there to be ambient things like the wind should blow, and it should rain, even if it’s just cosmetic stuff so you don’t feel like you’re staring at the same thing all day.

Yea aesthetic weather would be nice. light/heavy rain, snow, wind, etc. Depending upon the season of course.

we all know that it rains in a forest or it snows at high enough altatude but i havent seen a game whare wood would catch fire after some time if not properly protected by some paint or cold water pipes in the wall to prevent catching fire if in the desort.

I think its a great idea. If its snowing when hearth lings are walking there will be little tiny footprints behind and if it will snow on a house you can tell a hearth ling to go up the and move all the snow I would like to see that in a alpha or patch sometime.

then you would need some heating pipes in your walls

It could be fun to have:

• Sandstorm
  • Snowstorm
  • Blizzard
  • Rain
  • Storm
  • Hurricain
  • Tornado (?)

It could be a great idea to have some natural disasters for the advanced games

but also:

• Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Monsoon
  • Drought

8 MONTHS LATER

found this topic in the search bar. We any closer to getting some wind and rain?