High Filtered cache CB

http://s6.postimg.org/zc4pqrcpt/253250_2015_10_07_00004.png

I have been noticing higher increases of movement stutters? or hiccups, they will start to move and then pause for a split second and then start moving again.

I have all the experimental settings set up.

However I am wondering if anyone else have similar issues?

1 Like

Yes i have the same thing. The little guys can barely move

Yep I too confirm this. Passing 20 hearthlings a high filter cache cb begin to make the game lagging.

@Sdee, off topic seing Simica’s town stats, while (in normal mode) I could reach 10 in security and shelter, no way to pass 7.2 in food despite having all sort of delicious food. Is this normal?

1 Like

this has gotten better in the 2050 dev

still lags though

We desperately need to take another pass at the happiness (food/shelter etc) scores now that we’ve got more content in the game. Thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

I would like to bump this. in release-472, the game is almost unplayable due to hiccups. This started on day 22 when I accepted my 20th Hearthling. I also noticed that I cannot accept or deny new hearthlings (Daily update doesn’t show).

Restarting the game doesn’t reset the filter cache cb. It stays consistent at 70-90% use except sometimes at night when some of the hearthlings go to sleep. Even when the hearthlings have no jobs the cache is abnormally high.

Screenshot showing the usage:

I have 23 Hearthlings atm and on the second month and ive noticed that , its bouncing between the orange and dark blue. to move things I have to pause, more the itmes then unpause again

There is now a settings level option for “max citizens.” See image below:

1 Like

Sweet. Figured out that. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Hey there @jcscribbles, @yshan would love to get a hold of the save game for the image you posted above to take a look at this issue. Can you upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here?

Also, she would love if you could share some details about your system specs. What CPU & GPU do you have, how much RAM do you have installed, and what version of Windows are you running.

Thanks!

1 Like

@jomaxro should I send mine in if I notice it again as well?
2 is better then one in this case I would think

1 Like

@Fralee, I believe that Yang saw something particular in the screenshot that made her decide she wanted that save, but the devs will never refuse access to another save game. Feel free to throw your’s us if you want.

1 Like

if it happens again ill be sure to upload it =]

1 Like

its getting to the point I can not even play, it takes 2-3 min real time to pass 1 hour or so in game on even 2 or 3 times speed

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Pj1xRD4jFxRFFKcEV5TzRmYU0

3x 4gb graphics
64bit operating
32 gb ram
i7-5960 processor (8core)

Hey there @Fralee, the link is not working…can you make sure that you have enabled “anyone with link can view” from the sharing screen, and share that link?

alright dose this one work @jomaxro

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Pj1xRD4jFxbUhYSUtPLWtyc3c

1 Like

Yep, all good! I am sure @yshan will put them to good use.

good, sorry about the long delay. :innocent: