[Dev 2513] Error: no matching overload found

just got this error out of nowhere… it occured 3 times with 12 iterations each time resulting in 36 messages

develop-2513 (x64)
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: No matching overload found, candidates: void __add(lua_State*,Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:656: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:649>
	[C]: in function 'error'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:672: in function '_exit_protected_call'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:667: in function '_protected_call'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:439: in function '_run_from_started'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:101: in function '_run'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:338: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:329>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:658: in function '_protected_call'
	stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:340: in function 'run'
	stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:129: in function '_thread_main'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f'
	radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

ok maybe it was not quite out of nowhere :angel:
I was stress testing my RAM usage since I got 32GB of it to see how much I can keep the Derplings busy
as discussed here Hearthling behavior seems to be depending on available RAM so player with less RAM can have less Hearthlings active
so I went ahead and started a ‘bunch’ of jobs for my 25 Hearthlings currently in town and this error showed up after some time

1 Like

THAT is how you properly break a game for the devs lol. Now I need to see how many will break my little laptop. (starts rummaging for the refridgeration pad and extra cooling fans)

1 Like