CSI: Stonehearth (Live-Stream Dissection)

Depending on how they take titans will change it, there’s two ways that I can see. Either they’re just super powerful species of monster or they’re unique super special monsters that you can’t encounter more than once, essentially saying is the Cthulhu model a type of monster that incredibly powerful or are they a Cthulhu copy with the uniqueness that entails. I’d prefer the second way myself as it would lead into things like being able to tell when something spawns what it is, “The Corrupted One Xanthiel has awoken” as opposed to “The Corrupted One, Xanthiel has awoken” which is what happens with merely boss-level instead of boss monsters. Although just giving each name a couple of modifiers could work, make a few types of titans and a bunch of modifiers and you’re set. Eldritch Abomination spawns (Cthulhu-esque one) and gets given the name “Gruthrlarz” which gives a death aura, “Cthulhu” could give a mass charm skill, “Xanthiel” has a purifying effect on magic attacks (as in purify from all intention to do harm to anything). Just an idea I had, keep the mods relatively minor or using stuff already in the game and it’s great, just let the 29 people choose what they want their name to do out of the list and it works fine there too.

1 Like

Not sure how CSI this is, but the title visible above the video when you go to the twitch page of Radiant says: “Modelling cultural diversity!”, so this is probably the new live stream subject :smile:

Any thoughts?

1 Like

interesting. Wonder when it is. Or maybe he was planning a flash-stream, but decided against it.

it likely had to do with the most recent Desktop Tuesday:

http://stonehearth.net/2013/10/29/desktop-tuesday-more-ui-work-plus-women/

sorry, but I dont see the relation between cultural diversity and stockpile icons. :sob:

i weep for you… @Geoffers747 weeps for you… we both weep for you…

1 Like

There is so much uncontrollable weeping.

Will the weeping end? Probably.

Will it end soon? No.

1 Like

I give you all my weeps:sob: :sob: . btw the title is gone :sob: