Crafter Stuck in Develop-2611

Perfect, that was my guess and it worked lol. I was inserting a single line farther down and then saw what I was misinterpretting :slight_smile: Thanks, eh

Edit: NOTHING EXPLODED! The game loaded, lightning did not strike me or my laptop down, no smoke or sparks visible (yet) and my laptop didn’t try to storm out of the room in protest. I count this as a win.

4 Likes

Looked like I was getting some brain-dead-ness and then the prune-listener storm started happening so I figured I’d take that log and submit it. Will most likely be generating more. stonehearth.log (1.7 MB)

4 Likes

So, same save, more time… Lots of things laying on the ground. Many hungry chickens. And then I think a prune dead listeners thing occurred during an autosave and it all went down hill from there. So here’s another log!

Looks like the attachment limit is only 3mb and the log I have is 10mb so here’s the link to my personal website with the log… http://www.torchdragon.com/stuff/stonehearth/2611-zombie-crafters.log

1 Like

I forgot to download the logs once I saw the errors, I Stupidly kept playing, I can always try to break him again and get the log if that would help :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry for the spam of reply’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s the latest log of where my carpenter refuses to work,

For Stonehearth.zip (83.0 KB)

There’s 2 logs there. I can also provide you with a save game, Saved it at a good point where he’ll just stop working after a minute or two, Tested it two times, Let me know if you’d like me to send that via Email.

Hope this is some what helpful :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Stoneheartfan, thanks for the logs. I don’t see crafter stuff in there; can you send me your user_settings.json file to see whether logging is turned on correctly. Please do send the save to contact@radiant-entertainment.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry about that, I messed around with the wrong settings, This file includes all his deep thoughts,

stonehearth.log (1.1 MB)

Not sure if that’ll be of use, But it’s all defiantly there this time haha. he seems to be dismissing orders,

4 Likes

Ooh, this is super helpful. It looks like the crafter gets stuck somehow trying to drop things from her crafting bag. Investigating!

6 Likes

got a “fresh” one from dev 2620 for you. hope it helps
the blacksmith stoped crafting and instead builds.

edit: at later point before save +load the blacksmith also got hungry but didnt go eat. so it might not be an issue purely about crafting.

1 Like

Hey @sdee Not sure if you’ve found or working on a fix, but during the most recent build, My carpenter fainted at work again, Luckily I got a lot of information about his crafting problems.

Edit: Just noticed these errors are the same as a previous post I posted, Just removed it sorry, the log may still be of use (Hopefully).

And this was the log (luckily I never did turn it off)

stonehearth.log (99.1 KB)

I hope the log can be of use, Seems to have some different errors this time. I have the save too but It probably won’t be much use due to him waking up instantly on loading. :smile:

1 Like

Hello all,

I’ve just started playing Stonehearth and I am quite loving it… :slight_smile:
But I clicked on the Carpender, but then this happend.
Hope you can do something with this information and if you need more information please do ask.

This is about: V12 Dev build 2620

develop-2620 (x64)stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:104: bad frame transition “unit_not_ready” from "finished"stack traceback:
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:87: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:87>
[C]: in function 'error’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:104: in function '_unknown_transition’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:157: in function '_unit_not_ready’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:191: in function '_clear_think_output_from_ready’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:112: in function '_clear_think_output’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:303: in function '?'
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:18: in function 'clear_think_output’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:82: in function 'think_progress_cb’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:344: in function '_think_progress_cb’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:522: in function '_remove_action_from_ready’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:195: in function '_remove_action’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:564: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:109: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:168: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:128: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:146: in function 'sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:179: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

After playing some more… That is when I got this error, This happend right when I was starting to fight the first goblin attack and put my town in defense mode.

Stack trace—
Page 1:
develop-2620 (x64)@radiant/modules/events.luac:73: old_entry is nilstack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.luac:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.luac:125: in function 'verify’
radiant/modules/events.luac:73: in function '_prune_dead_listeners’
radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

Page 2:
develop-2620 (x64)@radiant/modules/events.luac:73: old_entry ~= entrystack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.luac:46: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.luac:125: in function 'verify’
radiant/modules/events.luac:73: in function '_prune_dead_listeners’
radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

hey there @feri … welcome aboard! :smile:

do you recall any other specifics? did you have any items queued up in the carpenter’s workshop? was the carpenter performing a task, or idling?

Hi @SteveAdamo

As far that I know, the Carpender didn’t had any item in queue. The Carpender was sitting and eating. And what I notice after the error. Was that the Carpender was frozen, so I had to restart the whole game.

Hey @feri, quick question…
How long ago did you receive this error message (hours, days, weeks…), because your error log shows that you are playing develop-2620, but develop-2630 (and 2628) have been out for over a week at this point.

This is the same the Crafter stuck bug,

Not sure if it should be merged there, But I reported the bug there a little while ago.

Hope that helped in some way!

1 Like

Hey @Stoneheartfan, yeah, the error logs do appear to match.

Paging @SteveAdamo, @8BitCrab, or @Relyss, need a merge here.

Also, paging @sdee, has this been resolved in 2630 (or the next build to be released)?

Hey @jomaxro

Uhm just a couple of hours ago, but I didn’t knew about the new dev build…
I will start playing those build and let you know if anything pop up.

@feri, well, now my post is out of date. develop-2647 was released today! Give that a try and let us know if the error re-occurs.

2 Likes