[Con] "Place Item" shows items already placed

I think the title is pretty straightforward. Whenever I hit the button for “Place Items”, I am shown many items that are already down on the ground. It gets a little confusing :confused:

6 Likes

i can confirm this, and it is rather annoying :disappointed:

2 Likes

Also, same thing happens in the window for selling to traveling shops. Just accidently sold every single bed I had set for my Hearthlings :frowning:

3 Likes

Title:
Bug : When I place an object, number not update

Summary:
Selecting an object from the “Place an Item” and putting it somewhere, the number of quantity is not updated.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Click on “Build & Design”
  2. Click on “Place Item”
  3. Click on object
  4. Place object

Expected Results:
I would expect that the number of the amount came down of one

Actual Results:
It remains the same number

Notes:
The number increases but not decreases

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:
I’m running Stonehearth v0.11.0 (2477) x64

System Information:
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 | CPU: Intel i3-4130 | RAM: 8GB | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450

1 Like

Nice report! This is probably related to the bug where placed items are counted in your inventory (and thus can be sold, etc.)

1 Like

I can confirm this bug as well.

System Information:
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820L
RAM: 8GP
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610

I confirm it too. It may be related to

, yeah.

Every item I have, used/placed or not used/placed except for equipt items is in the “Item Place”-Menu.
Soooo I do not know if the item I want to place is allready placed or not.

I have only build 10 beds and as you can see, I have placed five of the beds but the menu shows me that I can place 10 beds but I only have five more in stock.

I confirm this bug!

Sometimes the game also place two itens in the same spot. The game creates a ghost iten to be placed even all intes are placed. Once you obtain more of those itens, more than one townie will try to place the item on that spot.

1 Like