[Con] Error message when reordering crafting priority

Summary: Well, what the title says, basically. I got an error message when attempting to reorder the crafting priority (specifically, moving lamps up over beds). The reordering didn’t take, either, the orders remaining in their original order (yay, “order” ambiguity!). I think this may be because the carpenter in question had just finished moving his last bed to the stockpile and was just selecting his new job when I was moving the orders around.

Steps to reproduce: Move orders around; if my suspicion is correct, try this just when a new order is about to be selected by the crafter.

Attachments:
22:09

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 122) according to the title screen.

System information:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

1 Like

I actually fond this out as well and it will be in part to of my alpha 4 r122 bug report coming out to day ( I hope)

1 Like

Cool, looking forward to that. It’s good to immediately have a confirmation of a bug report. You can link to this topic at that point if you like.

1 Like

Okay to tell the troth I am rather new to forum stuff what dose link to this topic mean and were would i do it :blush:

1 Like

Ah! Well, you can create a link within your post by clicking the “Hyperlink <a> Ctrl+L” icon (the little chain) in the bar directly above the text field when you’re typing. As this suggests, pressing Ctrl+L also works. You can place a link directly in the text by just having your cursor be where you want it to appear when clicking the icon or using the hotkey, or you can have some text selected and then the link will appear on that text (the text being blue and all that, you know the deal).

You can get the link target by either copying it directly from your url bar at the top (but be mindful: the url updates to the post you’re focusing on, so when you scroll up and down, your link changes that way), or by clicking the little text showing how long ago the post was posted at the top right of the post. (E.g., “3m” for three minutes ago.)

Also, the url is as follows: discourse.stonehearth.net/t/name-of-topic/topicid/postid, where topicid is a number identifying the topic itself, and the postid is a number identifying the posts within that topic (1 for the first post, 2 for the second, etc.) If you leave off the “/postid” part entirely, you will always link to the first post in the topic.

1 Like

wow! thanks a lot! I will try and remember this! Stonehearth is the onily gaming community i have ever been a part of lol and every one is nice.

2 Likes

Oh, and I’d almost forget that you can post a nice-looking boxed link like this:

To do this, you click the similar-looking chain icon at the bottom right of a post, and just paste the link that then pops up directly into your post.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I agree, it’s a very nice community!

2 Likes