Citizens idle when they shouldn't

Terribly sorry, I took a break after the game crashed and quit working and kinda forgot about it for a few months xD

The world is lost in the aether so I can’t check for you, but I can say so far the most recent build has been running flawlessly. The AI pathfinding has been fixed for all I can tell, I even managed to get them to move things miles away from my camp.

Thanks for the continued updates!

1 Like

So, I don’t know if this thread is dead, but I am receiving the exact same issue

I do have the Debugging mod provided, and as of right now everything is up to date. I used the debugging mod to trigger a goblin campaign as I sit around 24,000 network and had yet to see a third attempt ( I waiting because I did not have the army ).
My crafters do what I tell them to, but when it comes to constructing anything such as the Elite Gong or the Little Red, they either half-way finish it or not at all… Any Ideas?

Hey there @Notorious_Gamers, a quick look at your screenshot, and I’m noticing a couple of things.

1. Next to the version number in the top right I can see [C]. That indicates a “flat folder” mod, which is known to cause issues with game updates. Have you extracted stonehearth.smod or another smod?
  2. Looking at the performance bar, if I’m recognizing the color correctly, it’s the A* pathfinder. Can you share your system specs? CPU, GPU, RAM, and Windows version?

Hey, Thank you for replying so quickly!

I am quite new to modding this so when you say extracted I assume you mean extract into the Mods folder? If so I have, the Debugging mod provided by Radiant. I have also made a copy of the Manifest notepad for debugging codes which means I needed to get into the stonehearth.smod so yes.

The Spec for my computer are as follows,
        CPU - 2.8GHz
        GPU - AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
        RAM - 8192 mb
        Windows Version - 10

Thank you for taking time to look into my case! Much is appreciated!

Thanks for such a quick reply. I managed to fix it myself. Tech support if phenomenal!

Hey guys. I seem to have the same problem. I just bought the game and they don’t build even with materials. I use:
Alpha 19
i5-4460
gtx960
8gb
and windows 10

Welcome to the forum, @teidelmoo :slight_smile:
If you upload your savefile maybe we can take a look.

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1484856082565.zip (8.3 MB)
sorry for the alte answer. I hope you found the bug

Joined just to heart this;

1 Like

I got a similar problem, when I reach about 20 hearthlings the activity bar fills up in less than a minute (about 80% lua).
This causes hearthlings to idle, it stops when the game is paused but then starts again in a minute.
I already checked for unreachable items or tasks but there don’t seem te be any.

1519601070803.zip (8.2 MB)