Blacksmith has wrong text

So I noticed when I finally got a blacksmith for the first time that when he leveled up I was informed that he is now capable of making a solid array of basic furniture. I think the text for the blacksmith’s level up abilities have been copied directly from the carpenter without being modified for the blacksmith’s actual job description.

4 Likes

The Blacksmith’s 10,000 hours ability reads that it gives him new ways to work with wood

hey there @arshiahf… welcome aboard! :smile:

I’m fairly confident this has been reported previously, but I am having difficulty searching from my phone…

dang phones can be so useless sometimes… :wink:

P.S. sorry for the slight derailment…

2 Likes

yes thats correct BUT its not implemented :wink: sooo perhaps when the groundsystem fullfunktional ^^

I think there are several things in game that are not implemented yet but they forgot to put a “[Not Implemented]” label to them.

Anyway it says “wood” which is probably a copy of the carpenter same ability (it should be another material).

This specific text has not been reported yet, I think. But I’ll merge it with the other blacksmith text bug because it’s directly related.

1 Like

this is at all jobs where they use a workshop :wink: and there is the information not implented :wink: i have already mention this while my translation :wink: