Alpha 1 General Questions [the common stuff goes here]!

it doesn’t. i just need to figure out 2 things.
1: wtf is an virtual optical disk file???
2: how do you create one???

I have absolutely no idea… but I think this topic has gone extremely off topic and we should put this discussion of virtual doo dads somewhere else. Also, I think google will be your best friend for this. :3

well, guess what i’ve been trying for that past hour. and yea, ur right.

I found one sollution for deleting, while you’ve placed something down when its still that gray little cubical, press ESC to undo to prevent your villagers from building this you did not wan’t to place. As for taking down a building i’m quiet clueless

Yeah, I had discovered that, but sometimes my workers will stop building half way through, and when I decide I no longer want the building, I cant remove the blueprint or whats already built.

Edit: Wow, thats a run on sentence :smiley:

I have downloaded the game but i every time i open it up it just closes. I am using windows 7 and a standard laptop could someone plz help?

Ok, so my mouse wheel, broke a bit of time ago, and I do not see any options menu in the game, is there anyway to go into the files to change around the key bindings, since this makes it really hard to enjoy the game, when you are very far zoomed out position :’(

Nope, sorry there is no way to change these kinds of things in the first release of alpha, in the mean time however, you may be able to get some software to emulate middle mouse movement, try to stay away from smaller unknown websites because there is a growing risk of programs such as Crypto Locker on such sites

1 Like

as topic says how to ignite fireplace?

This should have now been resolved in the hot fix.

I tried to play the alpha of the game and it was extremely slow and lagged a ton. I was wondering if it was because i have an intel graphics card or if it was for some other reason

Is this integrated graphics?

There’s not been much optimization done yet as it is Alpha 1 - unfortunately it might be a case of having to wait for a bit until the team manage to get some optimization done.

Intel gave developers a headache, but they are making the impossible to get the game running on most systems. I have an integrated Intel graphics card, and I can run the game, only that the quality it’s very poor and yes, laggy, but still can play it. I heard some other people with a different Intel card are having also problems to run the game. Don’t worry, even people with other cards that are not Intel are having lag. This may be optimized down the way.

1 Like

alright, i can still run the game but its just really slow and laggy

If you press F1 you get this blue box

Clicking with it doesn’t do anything, but press F1 and it goes away. It’s probably some sort of debug tool.

Also when pressing ‘SPACE’ something strange appears on the screen.

How did you get that blueprint to appear over the house? I haven’t been able to construct a full house yet

It’s the small room in the construction menu.

I build it but no blueprint appears, they start building it from scratch. Your house has the entire blueprint out there to see.

I don’t know then, its what mine did.

Haven’t been able to get them to finish it though. All workers always end up getting stuck before they can finish it. It’s fun to watch them before then though.