[Ack] Enabling Fullscreen in Latest Update Displays Game Incorrectly

I have had a look at the JSON files for user settings and it didn’t have any of that stuff on it?

Hahaha! Yes you all heard, I’m a dev! Or at least I’m on their streams. I’ll see you later, basic users/moderators, here comes my Admin status! :rocket:

@BunjiNinja that is very odd. Could you post a screenshot of what you have? And what version are you on (although I believe all versions have this file)?

2 Likes

New build’s up on Stream that should completely fix the resolution issues (and includes one new small, harmless bug–just for fun, of course…) If it doesn’t, complain here!

2 Likes

My screen’s finally good, and so I assume the same will probably apply to any 1366x768 screens! Thanks, this is definitely a nice improvement to just launch and be straight in, no faff! Not even going into the user_settings! :smile:

imagine that! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

thanks for the update @not_owen_wilson! now, go home and enjoy your weekend… it is your turn to leave for the weekend, right?:smile:

1 Like

Here is all that is in my files @Smokestacks:
Stonehearth bug.docx (249.0 KB)
And also I am on the lastest version as steam updates you automatically.

It says it does, but mine took about 5 days to update from r10 to r14, in fact I actually completely skipped r14 as it just updated straight to r23…

And I’d love to open your document, but it wants to open it in Word and I don’t have that reinstalled yet :disappointed: this might be my incentive to do so!

Do u have adobe or paint maybe then?

Paint I have! Lovely free software…:stuck_out_tongue:

on a related note, @not_owen_wilson, any thoughts as to the feedback mentioned here?

http://www.stonehearthguru.com/forums/alpha-beta-testing-nexus/support/bug-reports/52575-whole-ui-seems-to-be-offset

They’re all the same bug, actually :slight_smile: The last of these resolution bugs should be licked, once we push the next build. Basically, I used ‘>’ when I really meant to use ‘>=’. Kids, don’t ever underestimate your equality operators.

3 Likes

i think this qualifies here:

2 Likes