Yet another unidentified error message

Title: Yet another unidentified error message

Summary: Just a very random error message whose origin I cannot divine. See this post, but I somewhat doubt its relatedness.

Attachments:
25:00

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 114) according to the title screen.

System information:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 11
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

I ended up with a rather large error block come up. But have no idea how I did it either.

Yeah, I see 'em like that sometimes. There’s something recursive going on with those errors, clearly.

Anyway, I’ve certainly seen the “assertion failed” ones a bunch of times, and I think I’ve seen “env” show up before as well. However, I can’t really interpret what they mean aside from that, which means I’m also less likely to remember them exactly.

Do you remember what preceded the showing of this error message? Anything that might have caused a problem as far as you could see?

Not to sure. I have been having flashes ‘like lightning bursts’ whilst transitioning between day and night, night and day, with the rooster sounding. But when that usually happens I don’t see this box popup. Will keep an eye out for it.

Oh, yes, I’ve seen those flashes as well. But indeed, no error messages to accompany that. Well, if you see anything new, keep us posted :smiley:

Had this window pop up during the rooster call transitioning into the day cycle:

well, thats fairly specific! :smile:

thanks for the follow-up… :+1:

1 Like

Yep, this seems to be the same as this report.