Wooden Tunnel Door allowed to be partially embedded in tunnel wall
Steps to reproduce:
- Dig a normal tunnel
- Attempt to place a tunnel door, screw up your placement, and accidentally place it off to one side by 1 block width, like I did.
- Observe the game place it as instructed, without error checking for viability.
- Now attempt to (re-)move the door and discover no UI elements are available to do so.
- UI should not allow me to place the wooden tunnel door in invalid locations.
- UI should allow me to (re-)move wooden tunnel doors.
Because I can’t remove the door (note there are no move/remove buttons on item detail box in the lower left), I tried to plug up the gap to secure the entry manually. Note that this resulted in a “Building my hearthlings cannot build” (see second screenshot for the details):
I manually placed the ladder to help them. To finish the slab column, I would have to keep manually raising the ladder after each new block was placed.
Version Number and Mods in use: