-boat
-fishing
-golems
-titans
-maybe little dungeons? have to go in with 5 or more footmen and other dps
-archer
-wizard
-healer
-bigger attacks to city. usually it’s 1-4 goblin, maybe 4-10 goblin? or course when your town are better and you have more people in there.
-better building mode
-more combat things
-no HOBA, game turn to too hard. it’s already hard to play when you have over 20 villagers. but good idea!
comment what you want to game in future? i add it to here /
@Stoneheartfan
Bigger windows,
Different coloured roofs
more Flowers
(not building related but it needs to happen): Llama’s!
@8BitCrab
stained glass windows
@Dwalus
free trial version (with limited classes maybe)
and the idea of spawning in your footmen to raid a friend’s town would be a fun multiplayer mode for now.
@Wuelfe
Larger maps that support Islands
several communities running and expanding all over the world

3 Likes

Almost everything you mentioned will make it to the final realise of the game. Bigger worlds for sure not sure how they are planning to implement that though.

Fishing and boats I believe are being added.
Water is being added, But ocean’s I’m not sure, probably not.
Better build mode - Is being worked on currently I’m so excited for it!
Bigger city attacks. More mobs / Enemy’s will be worked on like zombies :smile:
Hoba - (April 1st - no comment)

What I’d like added (of course it’s all building materials)

Bigger windows,
Different coloured roofs
more Flowers
(not building related but it needs to happen): Llama’s!

1 Like

and stained glass windows…

1 Like

I actually got really excited with the HOBA video lol

how much villagers do you have in town? i have 21. and the game is now really hard to play. so much things to do sametime. so if HOBA comes, yea it’s pretty cool but game turn so hard. actually i dont care. come or not.

@Stoneheartfan, I don’t think he understands that the HOBA was a joke…

2 Likes

No I don’t either. I thought putting April the 1st would have indicated that. Probably should have just said It was a joke… Sorry about that, Every year Stonehearth make a April fools joke. Hoba was this years joke it will never actually be a thing. Last year was making us pay for game play. None of this will ever actually happen :wink:

1 Like

I may as well go ahead and point out both their April Fool’s jokes have actually been pretty cool in concept. Obviously we don’t want P2P Stonehearth or another MOBA, but a free trial version (with limited classes maybe) would be useful for those unsure of whether or not they actually want the game, and the idea of spawning in your footmen to raid a friend’s town would be a fun multiplayer mode for now.

2 Likes

Larger maps that support Islands would be pretty cool. Settling different settlers on different islands and having several communities running and expanding all over the world! :smile:

2 Likes