As there will be more and more tutorials, guides, spoilers, etc. which I plan to share, some kind of repository or overview seems to be a good idea… and here we go .
Current Tutorials / Guides:
- “Adding Doors to Design Builder” (adding additional doors which can be selected in the design builder)
- “From Picture to Animation” (how to create a model and animate it)
Stonehearth Add-On for Blender (Animation):
- Stonehearth Add-On for Blender (exporting animations readable by Stonehearth, incl. guide)
So far on YouTube, most older, but will be updated soon ™. Also including Blender- and Qubicle-Tutorials.
Old (Pre Alpha 10):
The following tutorials will not work with the latest release of Stonehearth. However, they can still provide some insights into modding the game .
- “Adding custom, craftable items” (adding own items to the recipe-list of ingame professions / crafters)
- “Adding additional looks for your settlers” (adding additional female heads to increase the diversity)
- “Adding custom views / windows” (adding custom views and link them to commands and entities)
- “Adding custom professions” (adding full working and custom designed professions)
- “Adding custom animations” (adding custom made animations, not overwriting the existing ones)
- “Preview of the Weaver (Patch r22)” (should be in the game soon)
- “Preview of the Journal (Patch r27)” (actually a deprecated feature)
- “Display Actual Seed (Patch r27)” (hopefully will be adjustable in the future)