[UI Bug] Change jobs button appears in front of notification text

Not sure if people know about this, if so sorry for bringing it up once again. I was looking at a citizen with the change jobs button hovered over and my carpenter levelled up. Once I clicked the level up notification the change jobs button remained infront of the text. I didn’t get a snap of this but if it happens again I will get one. :smile:

1 Like

yes, please do… thanks! :+1:

i got that too! :expressionless:

If you can get a screen shot I would be very grateful, I am away from home for a few weeks and cant get to a pc right now. :/- come on playable mac version :wink:

Not sure if this is the same bug or not, but here it is regardless. Playing a peaceful game (goblins on strike for new teeth sharpeners) and had the citizen window open with my weaver highlighted and his stat window open while waiting for the mason to set up his workbench. Suddenly a wild caravan appears (I swear, that one driver was absolutely sloshed on cornberry mash) so I stab the notice to open the dialogue and as you can see a few buttons didn’t get the memo to hide from me.

Develop-2283 (x64)
Windows 7 Home Premium
Service Pack 1 Build 7601
x64
AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor, 3000 Mhz, Dual Core
8 Gb ram
16 Gb virtual memory
8 Gb page file space
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
install drive is 1.82 Tb

1 Like

Exactly what I encountered, thanks! :smile:

Title:UI - List of guy before window info.

Summary:
I show the windows list of guy, select a guy, after that, i click on button for show windows information --> why the button change job is visible ?.

Attachments:

I add the second button… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you click on the Hearthling Menu,
then select a Hearthling so the change jobs button appears,
and then click on Party Menu instead,
the buttons from the Hearthling menu persists on top of party menu.