Tonic Dupe - Ghostly (Doesn't actually dupe)

Summary: You can dupe tonics (visually - not actually) by moving them around

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have a placed Tonic, and move it to a new location
  2. If you have a box to hold a potion, another worker will run up to the ghost tonic (the location where the current tonic will show up) pick it up, and place it into a crate.
  3. Tonic being moved will be placed where it should be, and now you have an extra tonic. (But not really, it’s just a ghost one)

Expected Results: Pick up and move tonic, should only move the tonic, not create a intractable ghost one.

Actual Results: Dupes the tonic (Visually)

Notes: This is not an actual dupe, but more of a visual dupe, which is misleading, and kind of annoying. They are also not removed by an F5.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use: Release 693

System Information:

Can’t reproduce this unless I move the tonic inside (or outside) of a building.
You can manage to get the ghosts out of the crate by changing the filters to none and having a stockpile.
When clicking on the ghosts on the stockpile, the building UI shows up.

ghost_tonics_on_crate.zip (847.0 KB)

Summary:
When attempting to use a placed energy potion, an error appeared, but the potion seems to have been applied successfully to all hearthlings
Steps to reproduce:

1. place potion
  2. use it

Expected Results:
No error
Actual Results:
release-699 (x64)[M]
No matching overload found, candidates: custom [double] distance_to(Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
[C]: in function ‘distance_to’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:641: in function ‘find_closest_unused_placable_item’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:235: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:217: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:541: in function ‘fn’
radiant/modules/events.lua:288: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:114: in function ‘kill_entity’
stonehearth/call_handlers/resource_call_handler.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/resource_call_handler.lua:263>
Notes:
I’m currently investigating A20 compatability with the Rune mod, no issues thus far.

The potion in question was made be a hearthling who was a herbalist, then was promoted to cleric. The potion was placed while they were a herbalist, but used when a cleric. I also promoted a different hearthling to herbalist, who had just reached level 1.

Upon Repro attempt, no error was thrown.

Upon reload of save after error occurred, it popped up again, although shorter.

release-699 (x64)[M]
No matching overload found, candidates: custom [double] distance_to(Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘distance_to’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:641: in function ‘find_closest_unused_placable_item’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:235: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:217: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:42: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:40>
Attachments:
Potion_Bug.zip (5.4 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
A20
Archipelago
Rune
System Information:

I should also say, when the error occurred, the ghost for the potion did not appear, but when it did not occur, the ghost appeared successfully.

Oh, you have placed the potion on/in a building … like a part of it.
That is a very important information.

Yes I have, after the building as finished. I suppose I did forget to mention that.

Merged these reports, although it’s not exactly the same error, it seems to be related.

1 Like