sorry it’s not a short tutorial. I hate leaving stuff out.
Anyway. @Mine_Tutorials you seem to have the rotation and direction the weapon should face, that’s good.
The steps to get it centered are pretty easy, you just need to download another program.
1. Download Voxelshop Link here.
2. Create your item in MagicaVoxel and it will come out like this.
The next picture shows various options you use to help.
In the bottom right click to enable Frame to show the matrix box thing.
In the upper right click Shrink Size to shrink the size of the matrix to fit your object (this will help later. You can also manually change the numbers to the left of the button to change the size.)
4. Export your model as a qb
5. Open Voxelshop and Import your model and it will appear as like this next picture.
Mine may look different because I messed up the window arrangement
It may be hard to see but your goal is to put the center of the model where the black crosshairs are.
6. Select everything by pressing Ctrl A or find the Select button and highlight everything.
7. Drag the object with the mouse to the center . Use the various camera modes on the left to help you.
The following picture shows the centered model.
Note the middle right.
8. Click on “Layer (0)” and delete it with the button below it.
If the model goes outside the box, that’s completely fine.
9. Export your newly centered object. Make sure Compression and Bounding Box are unchecked.
10. Do all that json stuff.