Symbol Returns! Also, Changing username!

Hi there!
Symbol here

I’m Back!,… Kinda
I’ve been away for a While since i needed to Prepare stuff like Portfolios and Resumes For University Applications but Now i Passed! (yay me!) and i’m finally free of time to make stuff like Art and Mods Again

But there’s a Catch!

i Have Actual things to do now, so while i can Use my free time to Art and Mod as i please, I’ll also have to start making a name for Myself as an Artist and well as Learn stuff to become a Game-Dev
So i have a lot on my plate now, but thankfully those things are things that are somewhat under my control (compared to school or deadlines) so this time i actually can use some time for stuff that i want to do like Modding
but it will mean things will be slow. Hopefully not as slow as it has been, but it will be somewhat slow as a guarantee

Now, For name Changes

i’m sure you can tell why i decided to change my username/Artist-Name or more like… i ‘Have to’ change it

I’ll Keep Mu username as is for a couple of Days so People can easily tell that it’s me announcing it and not some imposer, But it will change

so what is the name?

it’s…(Drum-Roll sound effect)

MoonSight!!

Is it cheesy enough for you guys?
i Bet it is. but i feel like it’s a decent name as an artist (and the spot was pretty much open)
and considering the fact that i have terrible naming sense… it’s not half bad
and it fits my Logo Quite well
i’ll probably use it as ‘MoonSight’ or ‘MoonSight-Art’

Anyway, Right now i’ll have to get things set up for the things stated above, so i can’t really do much on the Forums right now, but it won’t take too long to do, so i’ll be back in no time (really this time)

i must warn you though, I’m getting better at this content making thing! Better Watch out!

In the meantime, Please Enjoy this Squid i made today

that’s it for now, and since i can’t really use this Intro and Outro anymore, i’ll have to think up a New one
but this will be the last time for this one
so…

Symbol Out!

12 Likes

I like your squid :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Plop, plop, plop, plop… The squid is so cute :stuck_out_tongue: (I presume you have Splatoon/Splatoon 2?)

Not Yet
though i’m looking forward to actually having it soon!

Moonsight is a great name! I am pleased to hear that you succeded in the last years efforts and i look forward to follow you along down the forestpath of the future! :merry::crescent_moon::full_moon_with_face:

That squid is so cute and HAPPY! :jubilant:

3 Likes

Welcome back! Good luck on preparing your portfolios for University!

Thanks! But i already passed?!

This is what I get for reading forums before coffee. :glum:

Grats then! :merry:

1 Like