StonehearthKingdom Qubicle Contest Update Thread - Winner gets Home Edition of Qubicle [Monthly]

Just made it a bit darker, looks great!

1 Like

I have my uses. Looks a lot better, breaks everything up a lot nicer!

1 Like

Gonna head to bed now, make sure to cash in your votes for the Qubicle Contest! :smiley:

i really liked the “themed” look you had previously… but the color scheme is very easy on the eyes now as well…

No worries, gonna make the new one more themed too :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a tie between @Pandemic and @Miturion for the winner of the July Qubicle Contest, vote for the one you like the most! whoever doesn’t/didn’t win, remember that their is always next month!

When does the tie breaker end?

In 2 days the tie breaker will end :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn -.- Well, Back to work for me xD

1 Like

It was a close call but @Pandemic won the July Qubicle Contest! Stay tuned, for on August 1st the theme for August’s Qubicle Contest will be announced and everyone will once again be able to win the Home Edition of Qubicle!

Seriously. You end it in 1 day while you said to end it in 2. I only needed 1 vote. :crying_cat_face:

I said 2 days on July 25th D: it’s July 27th for me ;c Don’t worry though, their is always next month :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I see the timestamps on yesterday.
But congrats to @Pandemic. Back to the drawingboard for me. :sweat_smile::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Awesome! I was under the impression i’d need to wait for today to end (it’s like 10am here)

congrats @Pandemic! and best of luck next time @Miturion… :smiley:

once this final round wraps on the qubicle competition, you are all obviously welcome to join in cycle 2… :+1:

2 Likes

The August Qubicle Contest Starts Now!

Gallery for Submissions is up now!

Just a reminder that their is 6 days left to enter. The contest is Video Game Characters, so that includes Batman since he is in a game, etc.

Today is the last day for any submissions!

@Miturion won the August Contest with this submission!

If you have any suggestions for next months theme then leave them here or on the SHK Forums!

1 Like