Stonehearth Wiki Update

Someone needs to update the darn wiki… Official Stonehearth Wiki

And i’m looking at YOU, @SteveAdamo @8BitCrab! :angry:

6 Likes

How out of date is it? Never looked at it before |D

2 Likes

I have never had, nor will I ever have, anything to do with wikis… you just never know where those things have been! :smile:

10 Likes

LOL and since when is stonehearth on g2a xD

Long time ago I wanted to contribute to the wiki. But there are so many things that I want to do, that I never get anything done.

I think the wiki was being populated by several people, but it’s hard to maintain some sections since the code is constantly changing. Nevertheless, it’s a good place to have a decent list of releases, now that they are posting the bug fixes list every time there’s a new build. :confused:

6 Likes

I just updated the controls page on the wiki for the current version. Not sure if F3 (reset AI) and F9 (show pathfinding) still do anything, so I left them in for now.

3 Likes

Very out of date. Very out of date indeed.

1 Like

Tried my hand at updating the Classes page. Did a minor edit to the Monsters page. Began to overhaul the Goblins page.

If someone has permissions to change this: the Entities link on the front page just redirects to Items.

5 Likes

Well, it actually links to Entities and the Entities page redirects to Items. You can follow that link to reach the Entities page without getting redirected. Then you can simply edit that page to contain the information you want it to.

2 Likes

Good point.

I did some further work on the Goblins page, I’m going to add pictures of each goblin type and the wolves and I might add a section for loot drops. I’m going to make a separate page for the Goblin War campaign and link to it as a See Also.

Should I include the War Mammoth given that it’s not in the game yet?

2 Likes

Is this true? Goblins and rabbits playable race?

"The Goblins are currently a monster race and a future playable race similar to Dwarves and the Rabbit clan."

http://stonehearth.gamepedia.com/Goblins

I can’t remember anything being said about that. The only thing I know is that a goblin or a rabbit might join you in a certain scenario.

4 Likes

I don’t know about rabbits, but in a stream Tom said goblins might be playable someday. Can anyone confirm? :confused:

As i remember he said that, but with no promises, they will focus on the things they promise first, and maybe do that

3 Likes

That page has been essentially untouched since the livestream that that statement is sourced to. The vod has unfortunately expired so I can’t confirm or deny it.

1 Like

Very nice to see that this is picked up so quick! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

if you want just switch the quible files from the humans and the goblins :wink:

1 Like

Okay, someone REALLY needs to update the Monsters page. It says that they haven’t been implemented and gives a lot of bad info.

5 Likes

I’ll work on that, I love working on game wikis. Tell me if you need anything else!

1 Like

I just updated it the monsters page some actually. But there is more to do I’m sure.

4 Likes

you update so much but does anyone know the admin from this side???