[Res] Dev 2513 Water Level bug

I was digging canals to fill a lake on a lower level, needed to dig another layer once the canal were filled already and the water bugged. Rebooted and got 42 of these errors popup. Screen caps to follow.

System: Intel Core i7 @2.4Ghz
12Gb RAM
Nvidia GTX650M 1Gb

develop-2513 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: attempt to index local ‘entity’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’
stonehearth/components/water/water_component.luac:32: in function ‘get_water_level’
…hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:63: in function ‘_update’
…hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:54: in function <…hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:54>

1 Like

System spec wouldn’t edit in to the original post.

Intel Core i7 @ 2.4Ghz
12GB RAM
Nvidia GTX650M 1GB

1 Like

I have the exact same issue with the current build.

I have been able to reproduce the issue as well. Just dig out a long series of canals/lakes etc BEFORE connecting to the source of water. When it’s connected up to a lake, the water will flow in and then this error message will occur on load from then on.

develop-2534 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	radiant/modules/entities.luac:86: in function 'get_world_grid_location'
	stonehearth/components/water/water_component.luac:32: in function 'get_water_level'
	...hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:63: in function '_update'
	...hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:54: in function <...hearth/components/waterfall/waterfall_component.luac:54>

If anyone has a save game that has this error, I would love to have it.

3 Likes

I was just about to hop in the game. I’ll see what I can do about getting this error in the latest build

Edit: 4 attempts so far and haven’t managed a single water error of any kind. Has Team Radiant developed the super-human ability to fix problems by simply mentioning them? How awesome are you guys?!?!

I’ll keep working at it and send the save when I manage to replicate the error

2 Likes

I can confirm that I can no longer reproduce the issue in the current build. I was able to dig myself a moat just fine!

2 Likes

I can’t reproduce it either. I went through about 6 new towns, no errors at all…just a few graphic bugs

1 Like