Playable release will be in december

Please stop with the irritating single-post threads. There have been about 5 cases of this, and if you really want to know, here’s the info. The first playable release is expected to be given out around in December. Just to clarify, this will NOT be a final release in ANY MANNER.

Oh, and @SteveAdamo or @Geoffers747, can one of you lock this up now?

mod edit:

officially, the beta (aka playable release as was recently coined, and pointed out by @ManOfRet) is slated for Dec 2013…

the public “full” release is set for Sep 2014, although the game will certainly continue to expand beyond that point as well…

Don’t lock it, leave a spot for people to complain!

Ok so when is this game going to be released. And I mean the beta or alpha or whatever it was. It’s been like 6 months.

The first “Playable Release” is expected to be distributed by around mid-December.

P.S. Please check around for “release date” or something, because at this point, there have been about five single-post threads about this comment.

officially, the beta (aka playable release as was recently coined, and pointed out by @ManOfRet) is slated for Dec 2013…

the public “full” release is set for Sep 2014, although the game will certainly continue to expand beyond that point as well…

and with that, i think we can look for a nice existing thread to merge this with… :smile:

you know what, let’s leave this thread… i just merged the other recent one here, and as all others have been locked, this seemed like a good home…

we’ll leave the thread open for now, although i can imagine the discussion we would have here… the facts are the facts… :smile:

i’ve updated the OP with some supplemental details… here’s hoping people use our friendly search routine! :+1:

YAAAH! OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE COMPLAINING THREAD! Thanks @SteveAdamo You are best cookie. :cake:

Honestly this thread should be stickied at the top or something.

That way no one has an excuse for asking this again.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

d3rp! i thought i had… sorry, its been remedied! :smile:

it will remain at the top of the Gameplay category, until un-pinned…

I appreciate that these types of posts can be annoying or irritating, but these things will inevitably happen.

If there are others just point them in the right direction of the information, @SteveAdamo and I will merge as best we can, and then remove the topics.

in retrospect, i think we just need to be diligent in instructing folks to use the search routine … and as @Geoffers747 pointed out, we can take action where necessary to merge/lock content…

plus, the ever so helpful Announced Features thread addresses this specifically… :smile: