Only 10 words (forum game)

Lets just do a ten word chat… 3! 2! 1!

If we could avoid double posting that would be great.

Well since I’m the owner I can. Its the rule

Yeah that would be great so people don’t spam here

If that were true we would have lawlessness, you still gotta abide by the laws of the land I’m afraid!

No but actually it’s in the rules @Geoffers747, you look

Well then Geoffers747 will close it and then booooom! Ha!!

So I checked the rules:

What if he does’t close it? Oh, my gosh snap

Right, here’s the situation, every time someone posts something in a thread it gets bumped up to the top of the front page, this could mean that people miss out on other discussions or start to feel like this thread and others are spammy.

I think @SteveAdamo and I need to revisit these types of threads come game release as this and all other random active discussions potentially divert attention from genuine issues, bugs, problems, and everything else; plus they’re a nightmare to keep tidy.

Im know confused are we doing ten words or not

i concur… these games are perfectly fine, while we all idly wait for the alpha, but once that drops, and we have a massive influx of confused, excited new users, we’ll want to keep the conversations as focused on Stonehearth as possible…

most of these forum games might have to take a back seat for a time…

1 Like

maybe we should have a section where it doesn’t effect the main forum just the games forum which you can check upon via a tab

there was actually no category for this topic… just changed it to “general”… but the discourse doesnt really work that way, in that, any topics, from any category, will bubble to the top of the “default” view for most users…

we cant really put OT threads into an area that folks can get to, away from the main traffic…

2 Likes

ohh sorry also remember only ten words per post here

Well, if nothing else you’ve made me laugh!

clearly this man is a stickler for the game’s rules!

You guys should really follow the rules of only 10 words

Don’t make me fight you. You remember the last time?

1 Like

Nope anyway your not in london at this moment here