NO Traders,Caravan or Merchant Trigger Bug?

Summary:
After this Error Message:
| – Script Error (lua) Begin -------------------------------
| …ame_master/controllers/encounters/shop_encounter.lua:13: assertion failed!
| stack traceback:
| radiant/modules/common.lua:214: in function ‘report_traceback’
| radiant/modules/common.lua:225: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:219>
| [C]: in function ‘assert’
| …ame_master/controllers/encounters/shop_encounter.lua:13: in function ‘start’
…ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:113: in function ‘start’
| …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:360: in function ‘_start_encounter’
| …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:336: in function ‘_trigger_edge’
| …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:269: in function ‘_trigger_out_edge’
…arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:284: in function ‘spawn_encounter’
| …aster/controllers/encounters/generator_encounter.lua:102: in function ‘?’
| radiant/modules/common.lua:386: in function ‘invoke’
| …
| radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:82: in function ‘set_now’
| …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:374: in function ‘_on_event_loop’
| …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:37: in function ‘instance’
| radiant/modules/events.lua:209: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:203>
| [C]: in function ‘xpcall’
| radiant/modules/common.lua:234: in function ‘xpcall’
| radiant/modules/events.lua:203: in function ‘trigger’
| radiant/modules/events.lua:272: in function ‘_trigger_gameloop’
| radiant/modules/events.lua:323: in function ‘_update’
| radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>
| – Lua Error End -------------------------------
(copied out of stonehearth.log)
no Trader, Merchant or Caravan Event triggers anymore reloading the game doesn’t help.
The only way to “solve” the matter so far that I found was with the help of Debugtool to Trigger the Event manually ( I must say I’m not familiar with Scripting or anything so I don’t really understand the Error)

after triggering the Event it works for a few Ingame Events but then I get the Error again.
It only Fails with the Shops, Daily Update for Heartjling and Enemie Events work fine.
Steps to reproduce:
None known
Notes:
The only thing I added to the Game were a few added Mods. Every other data-file is untouched from my side.
Mostly happend after a few ingame days played, I had this Error on different Savegames
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 14 StandaloneClient Version
furniture_expansion_plus
poyocoop
endpieces
German-Translation-v14
jomaxro_doorway_mod
patrol_mod
terrain_colors
(DebugTools was only added after the error in hope to find solution to the Problem)
System Information:
Windows 7 x64
Intel ® Core ™ i5 -4460 CPU @3.20GHz
16 GB RAM
Personal Note:
english is not my first language so I apologize for grammar and spelling mistakes or if something is not understandable please just ask and I will try my best in answering

Hi,
Looks like the shop encounter could not find a name for the fep_rares shop. The German-Translation mod seems to have the incorrect key for the rare_item_shop in the de-furniture.json.

In that file,

"rare_item_shop": {
    "display_name": "Der glänzenden Sachen Händler",
    "title": "Eine blauäugiger Skeletthändler erscheint. . ."
}

display_name” should be “name” instead.

I’ll kindly ping @Wiese2007 and hopefully it should be fixed after a change to that file in the mod.

I’ve also made it so generators don’t stop after one of it’s encounters gets an error. That fix will be in the next release.

-Linda

4 Likes

Thx Linda will fix it and Check the Mainmod if its there also wrong :wink:

Edit: hmmmm die i18n link shows the same … so nomally its should be ok xD ahhh ok not the i18n link is wrong its the name in the original json

“shop_info”: {
“display_name”:
“i18n(furnitue_expansion_plus:data.gm.campaigns.trader.arcs.encounters.rare_item_shop.name)The Shiny Things Trader”,
“title”: “i18n(furnitue_expansion_plus:data.gm.campaigns.trader.arcs.encounters.rare_item_shop.title)”,

edit2: so have fix the original mod and the translationlinks (just to make sure xD)

3 Likes

thank you both for looking into it and the fast replies :wink:
I really appreciate it !

2 Likes