Error Message New Game 898

Just got this error not sure whats causing it tho something with a returning trader

release-898 (x64)[M]

…ollers/script_encounters/returning_trader_script.lua:166: attempt to index a nil value

stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘report_error’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:58: in function <radiant/modules/commons.lua:51> …ollers/script_encounters/returning_trader_script.lua:166: in function ‘_get_reward_items’ …ollers/script_encounters/returning_trader_script.lua:59: in function ‘start’ …e_master/controllers/encounters/script_encounter.lua:18: in function ‘start’ …ervices/server/game_master/controllers/encounter.lua:128: in function ‘start’ …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:407: in function ‘_start_encounter’ …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:383: in function ‘_trigger_edge’ …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:315: in function ‘_trigger_out_edge’ …arth/services/server/game_master/controllers/arc.lua:330: in function ‘spawn_encounter’ …aster/controllers/encounters/generator_encounter.lua:142: in function ‘?’ … radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91> [C]: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’ radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function ‘set_now’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:538: in function ‘_on_event_loop’ …hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:58: in function <…hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:57> [C]: ? [C]: in function ‘trigger’ radiant/modules/events.lua:63: in function ‘_update’ radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>

this was after a save and a load it happened. i had to save and load for my people to start building my house

Do you have a savefile that reproduces this error? :thinking:

I wonder if some of your mods add items to the list of wanted/rewarded items from the returning trader encounter, or perhaps it had to pick up some random item from your inventory that happened to be from a mod and was missing some info in its json files, can’t tell for sure.

Did you have many items in your inventory? Or was this at the start of a game?

That’s strange. Did you have several houses being built at the same time? We fixed a case of hearthlings not building because they thought they lacked the resources, so waiting for some seconds should have been enough for them to keep buliding.

Not sure if i have a save i will look later for it made so many new ones today :confused:
It was early game and the first house i built.

i dug a hole and then designed my house there and dug down 3 blocks and pushed down the floor that was created with the room tool so it would replace the dirt under

bild

bild