No matching overload found in distance_to

Please disregard this post if this error has previously been worked on. This post is very similar to other posts made in the past (2015-2016).

Summary: I was designating a pasture zone, then removing it repeatedly. I was playing around with the placement. Game was paused. I saved and continued the next day. Upon reloading my saved game I noticed this error pop up.

Error

release-737 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: custom [double] distance_to(Point3 const&,Point3 const&)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘distance_to’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:638: in function ‘find_closest_unused_placable_item’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:235: in function ‘_place_fixture’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:217: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:42: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:40>

Steps to reproduce:

1. Pause game
  2. Place a pasture (mine was right next to a stone fence on 2 sides of the pasture)
  3. Left click on the pasture (this closes the box to choose sheep, poyo, rabbit)
  4. Click “remove” on remaining window
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 for a number of times.
  6. Save game. Exit Stonehearth.
  7. Restart and load saved game.

Notes: Even if there is no field placed, this error still resulted. I have also been mucking about with destroying unwanted citizens given to me, and destroying leftover ladders from building through the console. So I’m not entirely sure this error is just related to the field placement.

Attachments: LuaErrorDistanceTo.zip (5.3 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use: 22? 737. No mods.

System Information: Win 8.1 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
AMD A10-4600M APU
Radeon HD Graphics 2.30 GHz
12.0 GB ram