[Mod] Unit Frame Activity Mod

Unit Frame Activity Mod

Unit Frame Activity Mod adds the current activity for the selected unit to the Unit Frame seen in bottom left corner of the Stonehearth UI.

Screenshot showing it in action (note the text ‘resting by the fire’) :

Obsolete for Alpha 23+ – Still good for Alpha 19 - 22

Changes to the unit frame in Alpha 23 made this mod obsolete, but if you are using alpha 19 - 22, then this mod is still good.

Github release

Version 1.1 release on github: github:stonehearth-unit-frame-activity-mod-v1.1

Download

Direct link to the smod file: unitframeacitivitymod.smod

Changes

2017-04-02:

• Now better compatibility with Alpha 21
28 Likes

That is so cool!
Have you fix the issue that you mentioned in stream chat that we could also check animals activity? :smile: If not, don’t worry, just curious. Downloading now.

2 Likes

Hey Bruno,
Being able to check the animals’ activity is not so much of an issue, in my opinion, as much as a bonus. Especially since there is no other way to see the animal activity information.

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you for this! Very useful

1 Like

Yesterday I was thinking about something similar, while playing. today I find this mod.Happy me! Very useful indeed. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Great mod saves bringing up the town panel :)!

2 Likes

Very good mod!! thanks a lot

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’ve updated this mod to work better with Alpha 21.

See the first post for the download link!

5 Likes

This should be in the vanilla! Along with your unit frame health mod!

1 Like

What a wonderful little mod! SO useful!

1 Like

This is a good improvement. We want to add more room for stuff in the unit frame going forward, so I’ll be sure to include this mod as reference in those conversations.

3 Likes

I hope this is added to the game

What I would also like is if it was added with a function that if I select a hearthling it also highlights all the objects that belong to that hearthling or an option to do so.

1 Like

:thinking: Sounds like this mod is becoming deprecated soon.

4 Likes

oh really? Probably good news :merry:

2 Likes