I don't know what to call this error

I started a new game and did the same with making the storage under the mountain. I promoted a worker to mason. I told her to build her work station and went looking for her on the map. She was eating so I was watching her so that when she finished eating I would see her build the work station and then place it on the map. She froze in place, everyone else was eating and moving. Then I got the error.

Pic of her frozen in place.

The error.

release-489 (x64)
:aborted_frame:radiant_policy_rethrow
stack traceback:
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:87: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:87>
[C]: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:98: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:96>
[C]: in function ‘fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:109: in function ‘private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:168: in function ‘_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:128: in function ‘suspend’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:146: in function ‘sleep_realtime’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:187: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

I loaded the game after quitting it and she was able to move and built her work station.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What does this error mean?