Hearthlings refuse to complete a build

Hearthlings suddenly won’t complete a build. Materials are available, workers remain idle despite there being build jobs to complete.
Unstable beta build, modded;

MOD LIST:

1. Clay gen
    1. Super Hearthlings
    1. Super Mod 6
    1. Dense Fields
    1. Better storage
    1. Box command tool
    1. Crafter Queues!
    1. Smart Crafter

ERROR CODE?:

release-849 (x64)[M]
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:1092: attempt to index field ‘_scaffolding_region’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:1092: in function ‘_update_scaffolding_size’
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:499: in function <…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:483>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘update’
radiant/modules/events.lua:59: in function ‘_update’
radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:63>

Hey @KnifeParty, was this building made with the old building editor, or with the new one?

The building was one of the default templates, the herbalist house for the ascendancy

There’s also a road I attempted to build, purely wood which I have quite a lot of, through I believe the old editor (the old Design Building) and they’ve stopped building that one as well.

Yes, the old editor is known to have stopped working. You can find the default ascendancy templates in the template list from the new editor. Placing them from there will make them buildable.

The old editor will go away soon.

That fixed it! Thank you for pointing that out for me, I should have looked into the new editor before I panicked.