Hearthlings too high for pot.
Hearthlings are able to pathfind to a location above a container, but are unable to place items and remain stuck until other priorities (eating, sleeping) take over.
Steps to reproduce:
- Dig 2x2 hole 1 unit deep.
- Place 2x2x2 urn inside hole.
- Force item storage to container by enabling that item’s filter on only that container
- Obtain item via crafting, harvesting, etc…
Hearthlings should be able to place items into containers that they can pathfind to.
Hearthlings pathfind and go to location, then wait until other priorities take over. Item is dropped and another hearthling will repeat the process.
- The container can successfully be moved/removed from the hole, despite not being able to put items into it.
Versions and Mods:
Build 2733, no mods
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit | Intel i5-4670 | 16GB system memory | NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB video memory