Hearthling has not yielded after 35 AI spins

No worries! I’ve seen it sporadically as well, but I believe @Albert said it’s not fatal. Will need him to confirm what is going on…

Correct. It’s non-fatal, but will consume more CPU than necessary. It’s probably fallout from building a floor adding multiple blocks where people are standing.

1 Like

Could we please get a in-game screenshot button… I don’t want to crop my image every time.

@Maltavius I think you can use Prt Screen key and a screenshot will be saved in a screenshots folder inside your Stonehearth folder.

2 Likes

Wow, why isn’t this information a part of the "Report a bug information in-game?"
I’ve always done Print Screen, Mspaint, Ctrl-V check if it’s actually what I’m seeing in-game. Crop, Ctrl-C, Paste into forum-post.

Since I have dual monitors I always need to crop, but you are right, it’s actually there in the Screenshot folder…

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shepherd doesn’t do anything

release-687 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:598: (1810555 Lisy Wester) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <destination (10856651 stonehearth:decoration:firepit_seat) is no longer valid at start. filter description: find lit fire (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:598: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:537>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:537: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Welcome to the forum, @Daniel1 :slight_smile:

I’ve merged your report here. This error has nothing to do with the max herthlings. By default, you can only get 20. But if you think your computer can handle more, you can increase the limit in the game Settings (Gameplay tab).

1 Like

as usual your fast to reply to support topics :slight_smile:

release-693 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (6453944 Yui Brightwell) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <destination (18644058 stonehearth:decoration:firepit_seat) is no longer valid at start. filter description: find lit fire (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:273: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270>

Just close that message, as long as you have no problems while playing you can ignore them or send in your log file after each session :slight_smile: hehehehe
There is one error message where you need to hit the F5 button on your keyboard.
But do not worry, the message itselfs tells you to press F5.

1 Like

Oh, but do not think that your post was worthless or something like that.
Even if something has been posted before (bugs, suggestions, etc.) as long as you have tried to search for it, your post was worth the effort.

Better to report something double than to never report anything.

2 Likes

Probably the same as the Rabbit, Fos and Red Fox one… but wasn’t sure…
so posted it as a new topic.

release-701 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (603637 stonehearth:squirrel) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function '_thread_main’

I found a hearthling who wasn’t keeping up with crafting thread.
Here is the screenshot:

release-701 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:600: (373196 stonehearth:rabbit) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function ‘verify’
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:539: in function ‘_thread_main’
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:270: in function ‘f’

The error is saying the rabbit didn’t move for 10 ticks of the engine because it couldn’t find a path to do so.

Summary:

release-763 (x32)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: (2084693 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’

Steps to reproduce:

1. Attempting to convert carpenters house to masons house.
  2. replace carpenter workbenches with mason workbenches

Expected Results:

A Finished Carpenters house with mason workbenches

Actual Results:

Engine error

Notes:

have 12 hearthlings and the necessary resources

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

No Mods Version Number is release-763 (x32)

System Information:

release-763 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: (631027 stonehearth:racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start. (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:492: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:652: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:591: in function '_thread_main’

light shot is your friend it allows you to select a small portion or the whole screen and it auto binds to the prnt scrn key just print screen select area ctrl c come here ctrl v done

Summary: as I was watching a building go up there is an intruder alert. I clicked on the town alert. watched my level 2 footman kill the varanus and ended up seeing this engine error.

Actual Results:
No engine error

20171210153950_120171210155734_1

Thanks for the report! If reloading doesn’t help, can you post your savegame? Or if you still have the stonehearth.log file from when that happened, it would help us debug it.

1 Like