Goblin Camp Spawn In Village

@Wiese2007 if thats the case shouldent we get to put more town flags around our base to defend camps spawning inside our towns i make very large towns and dont want a goblin camp destroying any of my buildings sir

1 Like

i know what you mean ^^ this topic was already spoken in an very old stream ^^ later they will change the system - for this the have already added the system for ownership - later it will check this for every entitie so this shouldnt be happening again (this is as far as i can remember - perhaps someone should ask tony next wednesday again ^^)

So this happened:

Thought I would post it in the bug report section. For some reason this goblin wolf camp spawned under my farm. I cleared a lot of the fog of war near my settlement so there were plenty of other places it could have gone.

I’m in the latest steam build Alpha 12 release-472 x64

1 Like

that is defiantly strange

I believe @Ponder is the right person. but @jomaxro would know for sure :grinning:

thanks for the report @Shurakai! its been merged here (with a previously resolved report) as it would seem the issue has resurfaced…

2 Likes

Can confirm this is happening to me also.

It is not in this photo but the goblins were spawned near the big red circle.

1 Like

Here is another spawn of zombies.

@Shurakai How far away from your settlement banner is the goblin camp?

Heres a screenshot.

I went back to a previous save to get rid of that camp so it’s not there in this shot. The camp spawned right on that corner under all of the crops and you can see my town banner in the top middle of the shot. I haven’t moved it since the town started.