Gifts at the edge of the map?

So um, this is happening whenever I get a gift from a traveller. They will leave and leave me a gift but they’re right here and not where my settlement is.

1 Like

Could you upload that savefile please?

1. Find the save folder for the savefile you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
    1. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
    2. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
    3. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
    4. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  3. Upload the save.
  4. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  5. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Okay, I got it. Stonehearth SS.zip (9.6 MB)

1 Like

I had the same problem on a game with a friend but it was in the corner of the map:

Map’s link here if you want:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9kjCQbbQ60tmuQFYa0Alg64AEDSIDc5

Was this happening when both players were playing? Or when one of them was disconnected?

When we were playing at the same time.

1 Like

I too am experiancing this bug. From what I can guess it has something to do with the X/Y/Z placement of the spawn zone related to Gifts. Just adding my $0.02.

Related?

No. I remember those from pre-release. They are just preview visuals that the building editor sometimes fails to turn off. They aren’t real items.

Thanks for the report! This will be fixed in the next build

1 Like