So um, this is happening whenever I get a gift from a traveller. They will leave and leave me a gift but they’re right here and not where my settlement is.
Could you upload that savefile please?
- Find the save folder for the savefile you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Okay, I got it. Stonehearth SS.zip (9.6 MB)
I had the same problem on a game with a friend but it was in the corner of the map:
Map’s link here if you want:
Was this happening when both players were playing? Or when one of them was disconnected?
When we were playing at the same time.
I too am experiancing this bug. From what I can guess it has something to do with the X/Y/Z placement of the spawn zone related to Gifts. Just adding my $0.02.
No. I remember those from pre-release. They are just preview visuals that the building editor sometimes fails to turn off. They aren’t real items.
Thanks for the report! This will be fixed in the next build