First/Third Person "Leader" Mod

I think being able to control a Hearthling through a 3rd person perspective, would be a nice addition for combat. If any of you ever played LEGO: Rock Raiders, you know what I’m talking about. :wink:

For those of you who don’t quite follow:

Basically in LEGO: Rock Raiders you had these builders like in StoneHearth. You could click on any of them and then manually control them and do various task. By giving them a drill, you could mine, hand them a gun control their aim way better than their AI system.

1 Like

I really dont think that is going to happen at all. Maybe as a mod, but even that i doubt. Dont get me wrong, would be cool and all but its way too much job to do.

well if i remember correctly Stonehearth 2 is a RPG adventure game where you explore peoples worlds from stone hearth 1 and Stonehearth 3 is where you create dungeons instead of cities

I believe @Tom said this in a stream

1 Like

True, but let’s be fair–we’re probably not going to see anything like this for quite a while, considering Stonehearth hasn’t even hit Beta state yet.

It’s possible one of our more prolific modding members might be able to pull this off in the future…

3 Likes