Error when trying to build anything past simple structures

After building for a while, I’ll try to either finally start the build or add to it and I’ll get this nasty error without letting me add on to the building or generally start anything. Hopefully there’s some way to fix this! Thanks ahead of time!

develop-2620 (x64)
...nehearth/components/building/building_component.luac:124: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	radiant/modules/events.luac:43: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:40>
	...nehearth/components/building/building_component.luac:124: in function '_trace_entity'
	...nehearth/components/building/building_component.luac:37: in function '_restore_structure_traces'
	...nehearth/components/building/building_component.luac:17: in function 'obj'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:14: in function 'self'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:54: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:52>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:52: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:45>

develop-2620 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:100: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	radiant/modules/entities.luac:100: in function 'get_world_grid_location'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:130: in function '_subtract_region_from_floor'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:91: in function '_add_floor_type'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:81: in function 'add_floor'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:50: in function 'cb'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:304: in function 'do_command'
	stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:50: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.luac:49>

develop-2620 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

The error will occur after building for some time, trying new things or generally just when trying to build a larger structure. From that point on it won’t let me build anything new, delete the model, continue building, or add on to the structure. I don’t particularly want to start back over so I’m hoping there’s something that can be done here