Error when creating new game in roster

Summary:

“release-703 (x64)[M][C]
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:309: attempt to index local ‘last_thought_event’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:256: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:250>
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:309: in function ‘remove_thought’
…onehearth/components/thoughts/thoughts_component.lua:75: in function ‘_cancel_response’
…onehearth/components/thoughts/thoughts_component.lua:55: in function 'remove_thought’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:725: in function 'remove_thought’
cookmod/ai/observers/thirst_observer.lua:96: in function '_adjust_health_and_status’
cookmod/ai/observers/thirst_observer.lua:63: in function 'fn’
radiant/modules/events.lua:288: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:370: in function '_fire_async_triggers’
radiant/modules/events.lua:445: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>”

Steps to reproduce:

1. create new game and go to roster

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

have quite a few mods in use to list. XD if needed will add. version 21

System Information:

also appears when you enter the new game.

Hey there @Ayla, looks like you’ve got a mod conflict. That’s the [C] in your game version. Can you check your mods folder to ensure you don’t have any mods that exist in both smod and folder form?

yea i did have the cookmod like that but fixed it. ill check now to see if there is another :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ahh looked like the brewery mod was the same. my bad XD tyvm

1 Like

No worries. I forget which dev added the flag to the version number, but it sure is helpful to give a hint as to what the issue may be.

yea definaly its really good to know for future :slight_smile:

hmm actually i dont have any duplicates now but it is still turning up. ill get a screenshot up

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykeE2Q7nKK0eGVZU1dianM0V1k

ignore the messy desktop lol

Hmm…taking a wild guess here: brewery more relies on cookmod if I’m not mistaken. If you convert cookmod back to an smod does that help?

okies ill give it a shot

1 Like

hmm nope that wasnt it either. could out of date mods cause the issue too?

It’s possible. To quickly eliminate a bigger issue, what happens if you copy all your mods out temporarily? Just leave stonehearth, radiant, rayyas_children, and debug tools. Does the C go away?

hmm, it doesnt appear then. ill add one mod at a time back and see what is triggering it a little later and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was the next suggestion, no rush getting back to me - it’s after midnight, so I won’t respond until morning.

1 Like