Downloadable Mods - DLM

If you have a finished or work-in-progress mod that currently runs / operates with the latest version of Stonehearth, please let me know below. You should have a link to your mod files in a .rar or .zip, preferably attached with an instructional .txt file, and a short, yet gripping description of your mod. I will edit this post to include the content of your post below, so it will be easily accessible to any who comes across this topic.

Mod-Loaders and APIs:

RP - A modding framework by @RepeatPan, which may be required to install certain mods. Put this file, and the mods that require it, into your Stonehearth/mods directory, and you’ll be good to go. That’s the beauty of a game with modding support!

Mods:

Desert Mod - Take your citizens to the lands of Egypt, with this stunning texture modification by @Miturion (requires RP, listed above):
Download

Nihonjin Mod - Turn your citizens, and eventually your buildings and culture, into a living and breathing Japanese society, thanks to @Avairian:
Download

Item Spawner - A mod that enables you to spawn almost any item or mob into the game world, by @BFHDD (requires RP, listed above):
Download

Settlement Decor - Add some extra pizzaz to your little town, from @The_M:
Download

3 Likes

Okay, for this post - though I think many people would rather create their own post than use this one so you may want to turn this into a master mod list, otherwise great Idea and can’t wait to see what mods are posted

I don’t think making this into a mod list is a great idea since there is already one.
Just a heads up.

That’s what this is going to be @Sarhifigus, a master mod list where people can easily discover new mods to mess around with.

@LunarWolf, this is different. This will have a description and link to the download, rather than a link to the topic where progress updates are posted.

No master mod list, I think we already have this one. But it doesn’t mention the downloading of mods, it just gathers the several mods, ideas and modding tutorials.

EDIT: got ninja’d by LunarWolf :frowning:

Exactly @Relyss! It’s a place for people to download mods, rather than admire bits and pieces of works-in-progress.

Just a reminder that you can upload mods to Stonehearth Kingdom as it is basically a Mod Repo. (Categories, Ratings, Unlimited Uploads/Downloads without Bandwidth Throttling, Revisions of Mods, etc.) and then link to your Mod’s download page on discourse if you so desire.

@Warstories, I’ll probably be pulling mods from there myself too to add to the list, if their developers don’t post on this topic first. But currently, there aren’t any mods on there, so we’ll have to wait. I’m actually quite excited to find and use these mods myself!

Yay! If you do get modders using some crazy host like mediafire or whatever, then see if you can redirect them to StonehearthKingdom and encourage them to upload there!

But does StonehearthKingdom host the mods, or just the links (much like this topic)?

We host the mods on very powerful servers :wink: once you upload them you can copy and paste the download link from the posted mod wherever you want, and anyone can download it from our network with no bandwidth throttling :smile:

There is a thread like this ^^

If you want you can add my mod.
It is currently a desert re-skin.
download link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0JhuggbnqMZTm9VaW05SkJfekk&usp=sharing
I will add a install help text file.

I just added yours to the list @Miturion!

1 Like

Thanks, we may need to get @SteveAdamo or @Geoffers747 or merge the too, as it makes no sense having 2 posts that the same

I suppose for now this makes sense to live on its own, for now … but I imagine the other mid list will follow suit with links to download projects as well…

1 Like

Added the Japanese Mod by @Avairian.

1 Like

Items Spawner mod by BFHDD: http://www.stonehearthkingdom.com/files/file/23-items-spawner-mod/

Much appreciated! :sake:

add the item spawner mod as well! :+1: