Doesn't Construct

**Title:**Bug Population

Summary:

release-489 (x64)
...h/services/server/population/population_faction.luac:71: unknown role turned in population
stack traceback:
	radiant/modules/common.luac:46: in function <radiant/modules/common.luac:46>
	[C]: in function 'error'
	...h/services/server/population/population_faction.luac:71: in function 'create_new_citizen'
	candledark/data/buffs/plagued/plagued.lua:19: in function '_fn'
	radiant/controllers/timer_controller.luac:33: in function 'fire'
	radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function 'set_now'
	...earth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.luac:133: in function 'fn'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:97: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:96>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:96: in function 'trigger'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:121: in function '_trigger_gameloop'
	radiant/modules/events.luac:150: in function '_update'
	radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

**Expected Results:**contruct

Actual Results: doesn’t contruct

Notes: doesn’t contruct

System Information: 64 bits , 8400 GT , 1tb, 8 ram, Asus

What do you mean ? You tried to build something then the bug appeared ?

Hey there @Brazil_life, welcome to the Discourse! Can you provide a little more information about this bug? Your title and log seem to indicate that it is a population/citizen issue, but your notes and results sections mention “contruct”, which makes me think about building. What were you doing in game when this error appeared?

1 Like

Oh,i’m sorry to delay so much to talk to you guys. I’m more active in the community of steam and your website. So i was trying to build a great gate with small blocks… i didn’t do rooms or something. I just mod the build in small blocks(like floors) and make like a great gate( with a bridge ) and they wont build… so the error apears. I though in that strategy because it’s just blocks… and your system work like a “3d printer”…

Can I make a wish or tip for you? I’m a really hard fan of Stonehearth… could you add castle gates that broke and a balanced system of monters(goblins) that can invade it?.. and siege weapons?..(dragon would be a nice one too)… horses and mounts… patrol points… (to i control?)

I know it’s too much things and the game is starting i’m just very excited for it and i love this game … just follow what you think it’s useful ok?.. XDD and please i reall need it… can you put a miner size biger? like 5X5 OR 6X6 that i can change (we have a 4x4)… but i want to build walls in the mines … i was doing Erebor PKOSAPOKASPKOASPKOASPOKASPOKAS sorry lord of the rings fan…

Thank you for the help man… but i really do crazy buildings in this game and it’s always bugging…(mainly in alpha 13)… i didn’t see any bug at now… just a wall that i wanted to build inside of a mine and they didn’t construct but the error didn’t appear

No worries, and no need to apologize! If you have building templates that don’t complete, please upload them to the thread below (instructions at the link):

Structure damage is planned, but we will likely not see if for at least a few Alphas.