During my stream earlier today, I cam across this bug.
Basically, when building under a platform where fences are standing on, some of the fences will disappear. Once you try to replace them, and then click out of the tool to place the objects, a very frequent ticking can be heard.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have a platform of blocks off the ground
- Place Fences on the edge of said platform
- Place Blocks (creating pillars in my case) under the platform. You will notice that the fences start disappearing
- Place new fences on the places the fences disappeared
- Select another tool or deselect your current tool.
- Profit? The ticking noise starts
When loading a save where the fences have disappeared, the fences reappear.
First time it happened:
Second time it happened:
Version Number and Mods in use: