[Dev 2521] "X's Tombstone" in stockpile

after the upgrade to 2521 they finally stored Tombstones in a stockpile but they have no names
instead they are all called “X’s Tombstone” with the caption “X is in a better place” (bug or feature?)

after placing them the dead’s name reappears again so it might just be a stockpile problem

hmmm good question if this is a bug - i think not ^^ because normally tombstones shouldnt be in the stockpile ^^

maybe it was “fixed” during the last update

because I had no tombstones in the stockpile on 2513

i dont think so ^^ i havent see any changes in this files :wink: and i compare all changes because of my translation xD

1 Like

hab ich mitbekommen^^

well then it’s a bug to have them in the stockpile in the first place

1 Like

gerade eben das neueste update released :wink:

1 Like

Well. You should be able to move them around, so why not the ability to store them temporarily on a stockpile until you find a suitable place for your cemetery.

X’s tombstone appears when the tombstone is still not placed, or when you cheated one with the debug tools / microworld for example (because it has no hearthling associated). So yeah, maybe the iconic version isn’t retaining (or isn’t able to retain) the hearthling’s name.

1 Like

Btw, and slightly of topic, do a tombstone, and more, a cemetery can impact the hearthlings’ morale? (I mean, sad memories and all, you know…)