Desktop Tuesday: Complex Rooms

I agree we’re not to a point that it should be added. At the same time, and I may be wrong, I feel festivals has turned into a “we might add that”. I do know from one of the dev streams (find it later if you want me to) that Seasons has been pulled off the immediate table, and has been put on the wish list.

I appreciate you pointing this out to me, and I’ll work on being more direct in the future. I can sell salt to a snail, but when it comes to getting one of my points across, I take a hit to charisma big time.

Looking at JUST the RTS part, and not what goes into it, then I would agree with you that it’s still there. But when I look at it, and see that we’ve lost PvP Raids, lost our kingdom for a small town, and a couple other things, then I feel the RTS is being taken out of it.

RTS can be defined multiple ways, which by one of those definitions, how the game is right now could be called an RTS as you have to Real Time Strategize against Ogo. I wanted to see more. I wanted basically what’s said in this post.

I would love this. If it were this easy to draw angles / circles, It’d make my life of a city builder easier, which I know would then make @MelOzone happy. Until we get a response from the devs on this though, I’ll keep my reserve.

Just picking on you, @MelOzone.

2 Likes