Deleting overly long poorly built bridge

I was trying to make some crappy bridge to just go over to an island and set it up for a real bridge elsewhere but I had no supports so the hearthlings weren’t finishing it, when I tried to delete it an engine error came up and the bridge was in an infinite collapsing loop.

Steps to reproduce:

1. build obnoxiously long foundation with no support
  2. delete the structure after construction halted by workers
  3. profit?

release-707 (x64)
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:791: attempt to index field ‘_owning_scaffolding’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:256: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:250>
…hearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_region.lua:791: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>
[C]: in function 'destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:83: in function 'destroy_entity’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:142: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:123>
[C]: in function 'destroy’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_manager.lua:71: in function '_destroy_builder’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:455: in function '_check_if_valid’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:325: in function '_update_build_mode’
stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:114: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/ladder_builder.lua:113>

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Engine error about scaffolding A19 & A20