Custom building wont built and game wont allow me to build anymore buildings

Summary:

Steps to reproduce:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:
Went to build a custom building and clicked the finish and build buttons but the building wont build at all. I also can’t build any new buildings anywhere on the map. I also tried to place some furniture inside the building before I hit build and the furniture just kept disappearing.
Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

Welcome to the discourse @mbridgeford22,
right now I think it’d be kinda hard to help you with this less information. Could you please provide some more informations like version number (e.g. Alpha 19) and mods in use if you have some?
Also a save file would be helpful. If you can’t upload files yet, please put it on google drive or something?

I’ve had this problem as well. I don’t know how to reproduce so I havn’t sent in a ticket yet. As soon as I know how to reproduce I will answer in this thread.

@mbridgeford22 I have always “fixed” the bug by loading my latest save and build the building on spot where it is. You should have a save where the building is in build mode (invisible). Start building it right away and it should fix the problem. After I do that I can even build it using the template again - and I can build other things. Out of curiousity, do you get an exception (error message) every time you load your save? If so, what does it say? I only get this bug when I have a constant exception in my save where the game can’t allocate all objects.